Vitamin B12 is one of the nine water soluble vitamins important for healthy body functioning. The most important roles Vitamin B12 plays in the human body are in the formation of red blood cells and the formation of the myelin sheath around the nerves.
FUN FACT THAT WILL MOVE YOU TO GET TESTED!!!!
- to help diagnose one cause of anemiaor neuropathy
- to evaluate nutritional status in some people
- to monitor the effectiveness of treatment for vitamin B12 or folate deficiency
- When you have an abnormal complete blood count (CBC)
- when you have symptoms of anemia (weakness, tiredness, pale skin) and/or of neuropathy (tingling or itching sensations, eye twitching, memory loss, altered mental status)
- when you are being treated for vitamin B12 or folate deficiency
- A blood sample drawn from a vein
- 6-8 hours fasting before sample collection may be required.
What are you waiting for? Grab one and together let’s promote healthcare nationwide and you can definitely start it only with Golden Biotechnologies.