5-Panel CLIA Waived EZ Integrated Drug Testing Cup with Built in Adulterant Test
The 5-Panel EZ drug testing cup with fully integrated design eliminates handling of the urine. Only the collector can activate the test, thus eliminating donor manipulation. Label hides drug test result from those who do not need to view results. The test is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of a specific drug metabolite in human urine. The EZ drug testing Cup is FDA 510(K) cleared to market and uses SAMHSA approved guidelines. This Drug test is ideal for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause, corrections, clinical, hospital, and personal use.
Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(K) cleared
- CLIA Waived
- Built in Adulterant
- The cup has an easy Xerox feature where cup can be laid down on its side; doesn’t leak
- Up to 99% Accurate
- Adheres to the SAMHSA Cutoffs
- Immediate Results
- Shelf-life of 12 months
- The new key feature. No more turning, simply put the key in and push.
- New easy to open top for the confirmation lab
- The collector retains control of the chemistry & can time the results to insure proper interpretation.