5-Panel CLIA Waived EZ Integrated Drug Testing Cup II
The 5-Panel EZ drug testing cup with fully integrated design eliminates handling of the urine. Only the collector can activate the test, thus eliminating donor manipulation. Label hides drug test result from those who do not need to view results. The test is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of a specific drug metabolite in human urine. The EZ drug testing Cup is a CLIA Waved Device, FDA 510(K) cleared to market and uses SAMHSA approved guidelines. This Drug test
is ideal for pre-employment, random, reasonable cause, corrections, clinical, hospital, and personal use.
Features & Benefits
- FDA 510(K) cleared
- CLIA Waved
- New Improved Lid Key, Conveniently placed in lid
- The cup has an easy Xerox feature where cup can be laid down on its side; doesn’t leak
- Up to 99% Accurate
- Adheres to the SAMHSA Cutoffs
- Immediate Results
- Shelf-life of 12 months
- The new key feature. No more turning, simply put the key in and push.
- The collector retains control of the chemistry & can time the results to insure proper interpretation.