AFP Serum Test (Strip 5mm) GBR-3211
Categories: Cancer Tests, Rapid Tests Tag: AFP Serum Test (Strip 5mm) GBR-3211
Shipping & Delivery
(BUP) Buprenorphine Test (Strip) GBR-3415
ALLTEST Buprenorphine BUP urine drug testing stripsKey points about Buprenorphine BUP drug test strips:
- 10ng sensitivity.
- Detects Buprenorphine (also known as Subutex) for up to 5 days after last use
- 99.8% accuracy
- Quick and easy to use urine drug test strip
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
(AMP) Amphetamine Test (Cassette) GBR-3408
Directions for use:
- Remove the test device from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
- Using the specimen dropper, withdraw urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense three drops (approx 120 UI) into the circular sample well.
- Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
Gluten Test (Cassette) GBR-3111
This pack includes twelve (12) individual, single-use rapid tests that enable you to monitor your exposure to gluten. The urine test is used to determine if you have ingested larger amounts of gluten (500+ mg = 2+ bites of bread) over the previous 24 hours. These tests are compact and discreet making them ideal for either home use or when traveling.
(BAR) Barbiturates Test (Strip) GBR-3411
Barbiturates Urine Drug Test Strip is a rapid, visual, sensitive immunoassay test. The test is based on the principle of the high affinity and specific antibody and antigen reaction. It can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes a monoclonal antibody to selectively detect elevated levels of Barbiturates in urine at a cut-off level of 300ng/ml. Specifications • High sensitivity, simple, easy. • Accuracy:>99%. • CE & ISO approved. • Specimen:Urine. • Model No:BAR-U01D.
IgE Test (Cassette) GBR-3112
"Export use Only" Total-IgE Rapid Test is a one-step qualitative immunoassay for the detection of elevated levels of immunoglobulin E (total IgE) in human serum or plasma. This human IgE rapid test is an aid for diagnosis of allergic reactions and autoimmune disorders. Materials provided with the Total-IgE Rapid Test Kits: 1. Testing Device 2. Sample Dropper 3. Test Instructions Materials required, not provided: 1. Specimen collection container 2. Clock or timer 3. Centrifuge IgE Rapid Test Background Information An elevated concentration of IgE in serum is a common symptom associated with allergic pathologies; it may also becaused by autoimmune diseases and some infections. Rapid detection of elevated levels of IgE using the Diagnostic Automation Total- IgE Test will help in the diagnosis and treatment of IgE-mediated allergic and autoimmune disorders. IgE Rapid Test Principle The test utilizes the sandwich immunodetection principle. Dye conjugated polyclonal antibody against human IgE and immobilized mouse monoclonal anti-human IgE antibody bind to IgE in the sample specimen to produce a distinctive visual pattern registering IgE concentrations of 80 IU/ml and higher. In the test procedure, patient serum or plasma is added to the sample well "S" of the test device with the aid of a sample dropper. Labeled antibodydye conjugate binds to the human IgE molecules present in the specimen forming an antigen- antibody-dye complex. When the total IgE concentration is at or above the sensitivity level of the test, a visual test band forms in the test zone "T". For additional details please refer to the instructions for use. For a complete list of Rapid Tests, ELISA tests, IFA Kits, Serology Tests, and available testing Instrumentation, please visit our website home page or contact our Customer Service Representatives at 818-591-3030.
There are no reviews yet.