Cardiac Troponin I Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test (Cassette) GBR-3311
Categories: Cardiac Markers Tests, Rapid Tests Tag: Cardiac Troponin I Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test (Cassette) GBR-3311
Be the first to review “Cardiac Troponin I Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Test (Cassette) GBR-3311” Cancel reply
Shipping & Delivery
Gluten Test (Cassette) GBR-3111
This pack includes twelve (12) individual, single-use rapid tests that enable you to monitor your exposure to gluten. The urine test is used to determine if you have ingested larger amounts of gluten (500+ mg = 2+ bites of bread) over the previous 24 hours. These tests are compact and discreet making them ideal for either home use or when traveling.
IgE Test (Cassette) GBR-3112
"Export use Only" Total-IgE Rapid Test is a one-step qualitative immunoassay for the detection of elevated levels of immunoglobulin E (total IgE) in human serum or plasma. This human IgE rapid test is an aid for diagnosis of allergic reactions and autoimmune disorders. Materials provided with the Total-IgE Rapid Test Kits: 1. Testing Device 2. Sample Dropper 3. Test Instructions Materials required, not provided: 1. Specimen collection container 2. Clock or timer 3. Centrifuge IgE Rapid Test Background Information An elevated concentration of IgE in serum is a common symptom associated with allergic pathologies; it may also becaused by autoimmune diseases and some infections. Rapid detection of elevated levels of IgE using the Diagnostic Automation Total- IgE Test will help in the diagnosis and treatment of IgE-mediated allergic and autoimmune disorders. IgE Rapid Test Principle The test utilizes the sandwich immunodetection principle. Dye conjugated polyclonal antibody against human IgE and immobilized mouse monoclonal anti-human IgE antibody bind to IgE in the sample specimen to produce a distinctive visual pattern registering IgE concentrations of 80 IU/ml and higher. In the test procedure, patient serum or plasma is added to the sample well "S" of the test device with the aid of a sample dropper. Labeled antibodydye conjugate binds to the human IgE molecules present in the specimen forming an antigen- antibody-dye complex. When the total IgE concentration is at or above the sensitivity level of the test, a visual test band forms in the test zone "T". For additional details please refer to the instructions for use. For a complete list of Rapid Tests, ELISA tests, IFA Kits, Serology Tests, and available testing Instrumentation, please visit our website home page or contact our Customer Service Representatives at 818-591-3030.
(AMP) Amphetamine Test (Cassette) GBR-3408
Directions for use:
- Remove the test device from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
- Using the specimen dropper, withdraw urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense three drops (approx 120 UI) into the circular sample well.
- Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
(BZO) Benzodiazepine Test (Strip) GBR-3413
ALLTEST Benzodiazepine BZO urine drug testing cassette test for urine traces of Benzodiazepine drugs at levels above 300ng.Key points:
- Benzo drug test kit 300ng sensitivity.
- Detects Benzodiazepines for up to 30 days depending on half-life of the drug
- Quick and easy to use urine drug testing cassette for benzodiazpine
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test kit
- 99.8% accuracy
- Benzodiazepine drug test kit manufactured by ALLTEST
There are no reviews yet.