HydroLogix Specialty tubes Non-sterile 102mL Frosted, Microtiter tube, Robotic Rack
Microtiter tube systems are available pre-racked in an 8 x 12 format and can be autoclaved, sealed and frozen for storage.
Tubes offer additional volume capacity for sample dilution and/or mixing prior to a range of procedures including HTLV-III testing, RIA, EIA, PCR, pharmaceutical quality control, blood bank sample freezer storage or transport of specimens or reagents. Frosted writing areas on each tube simplify identification and organization.
- Polyethylene plug strip seals the Microtiter tubes tightly for storage
- Eight plug strips can be easily cut apart for individual samples
- 1.2mL Microtiter tubes have additional volume capacity for sample dilution and are ideal for HTLV-III testing, RIA, EIA, PCR, pharmaceutical quality control and blood bank sample freezer storage
- Frosted writing areas on each tube and an alphanumeric rack simplify organization and identification of specific samples
- Microtiter tube system is available in bulk packaging or with a SBS standard footprint
- Robotic compatible rack can easily integrated into automated liquid handling workstations
There are no reviews yet.