PSA (Qualitative) Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma Strip GBR-3221
Categories: Cancer Tests, Rapid Tests
Shipping & Delivery
(AMP) Amphetamine Test (Cassette) GBR-3408
Directions for use:
- Remove the test device from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
- Using the specimen dropper, withdraw urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense three drops (approx 120 UI) into the circular sample well.
- Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
(COC) Cocaine Test (Cassette) GBR-3416
ALLTEST Buprenorphine BUP urine drug testing stripsKey points about Buprenorphine BUP drug test strips:
- 10ng sensitivity.
- Detects Buprenorphine (also known as Subutex) for up to 5 days after last use
- 99.8% accuracy
- Quick and easy to use urine drug test strip
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
Fecal Occult Blood Test (Cassette) GBR-3215
FOB Test is a rapid, visual immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection of blood hemoglobin in fecal samples. The main use for the fecal occult blood test (FOB test) is as a screen for early colon cancer. Blood in the stool may be the only symptom of early cancer lf detected early, treatment can begin immediately, improving the chance of a cure.
- High accuracy 98.6%
- Relative Sensitivity 98.9%
- Relative Specificity 99.4%
- Result read in 5-10 minutes
(BZO) Benzodiazepine Test (Cassette) GBR-3412
Note:Could be customized under your request Specifications 1. High sensitivity, simple, easy. 2. Accuracy: >99%. 3. CE & ISO approved. 4. Specimen: Urine. 5. Model No:BZO-U02D 1.Application The BZO Rapid Test Device (Urine) detects Benzodiazepines through visual interpretation of color development on the Device. Drug conjugates are immobilized on the test region of the membrane. During testing, the specimen reacts with antibodies conjugated to colored particles and precoated on the sample pad. The mixture then migratesthrough the membrane by capillary action, and interacts with reagents on the membrane. If there are insufficient drug molecules in the specimen, the antibody-colored particle conjugate will bind to the drug conjugates, forming a colored band at the test region of the membrane. Therefore, a colored band appears in the test region when the urine is negative for the drug. If drug molecules are present in the urine above the cut-off concentration of the test, they compete with the immobilized drug conjugate on the test region for limited antibody binding sites. This will prevent attachment of the antibody-colored particle conjugate to the test region. Therefore, the absence of a colored band at the test region indicates a positive result. The appearance of a colored band at the control region serves as a procedural control, indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred. 2. Usage: Allow test device,urine specimen,and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
There are no reviews yet.