(COC) Cocaine Test (Cassette) GBR-3416
ALLTEST Buprenorphine BUP urine drug testing strips
Key points about Buprenorphine BUP drug test strips:
- 10ng sensitivity.
- Detects Buprenorphine (also known as Subutex) for up to 5 days after last use
- 99.8% accuracy
- Quick and easy to use urine drug test strip
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
100000000 in stock
(COC) Cocaine Test (Strip) GBR-3417
Cocaine Drug Testing KitThis Cocaine drug testing kit is simple, reliable and accurate tests which detect for the presence of Cocaine in urine. Available now for quick delivery.
In the Health Information section of our site, there are details on the most commonly used drugs to help you to become better informed. Click Here for more information.
IgE Test (Cassette) GBR-3112
(AMP) Amphetamine Test (Cassette) GBR-3408
- Remove the test device from its foil wrapper by tearing along the slice.
- Using the specimen dropper, withdraw urine sample from the specimen cup and slowly dispense three drops (approx 120 UI) into the circular sample well.
- Be careful not to overfill the absorbent pad.
- Read results after 5 minutes.
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
Bladder Cancer Test (Cassette) GBR-3214
(BUP) Buprenorphine Test (Cassette) GBR-3414
Peanut Test (Cassette) GBR-3113
Casein Test (Cassette) GBR-3110
Casein Test Kit
Casein refers to a family of proteins commonly found in mammalian milk. Approximately 80% of bovine milk proteins are caseins which are composed of α-, β- and κ-caseins. This protein fraction is the main component in cheese and is frequently used as a food additive.
Caseins also represent heat-stable allergens. Bovine milk is one of the most important allergenic food ingredients, especially for children. Consequently, the labeling of casein or milk is mandatory in many countries all over the world.
Although there are no legal threshold limits for casein, it is highly recommended that food manufacturers test for very low casein concentrations in order to protect allergic individuals and to avoid allergen-related recalls.
Fast and highly sensitive casein analysis
The Romer Labs casein test kit portfolio covers ELISAs and LFDs for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of casein in environmental samples, rinse waters and finished food products.
Detection of fining agents in wine
Casein is an organic compound frequently used as a fining agent in winemaking. In the fining process, casein is added to bind to suspended particles that will precipitate from the wine.
For wine samples, Romer Labs offers the validated AgraQuant® Casein ELISA and the AgraStrip® Casein LFD with a special wine extraction buffer specifically developed for wine analysis.
There are no reviews yet.