Directions for use:
DO NOT INTERPRET RESULTS AFTER 10 MINUTES
- Remove the strip from it's packaging.
- Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing towards the urine. DO NOT cover the urine over the MAX (maximum) line.
- Take the strip out of the urine after approximately 15 seconds, and lay it on a flat, non-absorptive clean surface.
- Read results after waiting 5 minutes.
- For medical and other professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The test is for single use only. Do not reuse.
- Wearing gloves is recommended.
Storage and Stability:
- Store as packaged in the sealed pouch at anywhere between 2-30° (36-46°F).
- The test is stable through to the expiration date printed on the sealed pouch.
- The test must remain in the pouch until use.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.
- Positive: One colour line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region.
- Negative: Two lines appear; one colour line in the control region, and another apparent colour line in the test region.
- Invalid: Control line fails to appear.
This Amphetamine (AMP) Rapid Strip Test is 98% accurate.